- You will need to fill out a SCHOLARSHIP application for EACH SEMESTER you require funding.
- If you need help completing your application, please click here for directions.
- Be sure to check your Spam folder in your email just in case your emails are being filtered. Emails from us usually have ECECD Scholarship or Wage Supplement in the subject line.
WAGE SUPPLEMENT REMINDERS:
- You can apply for Wage Supplement at any time.
- There are education level requirements for Wage Supplement. Please check the Wage Supplement tab for more information about specific requirements.
- You must submit your monthly certification report by the 30th of each month. If you miss two reports in a row, your award will be denied.
PRE-K PAY PARITY REMINDERS:
- Applications for Pre-K Pay Parity are currently closed. We will begin accepting new applications in August 2023.
- You must submit your monthly certification report by the 15th of each month.
$1,500 BILINGUAL INCENTIVE PAYMENTS
- Early Childhood Educators may be eligible to receive a one-time incentive payment if they are certified bilingual.
- One time incentive payment is $1,500.00
- Click here to apply.
- Upload a copy of your certification document to your account:
- passed PRAXIS-TESOL OR
- passed La Prueba OR
- bilingual seal on High School Diploma OR
- Tribal/Pueblo/Nation Certification for indigenous languages
- If you need help applying for the bilingual incentive payment, please contact your Coach or the ECECD Team
SCHOLARSHIP PAYMENT INFORMATION
- Once you upload all required documents, your coach will send an Authorization Ticket to the college/university letting them know the ECECD Scholarship will be paying your tuition, fees, and books.
- You may still see a balance on your account until your Scholarship is paid. Typically the balance is shown as “Third Party” but this may not always be the case.
- Reminder: The ECECD Scholarship pays tuition and fees AFTER all other Financial Aid has been applied to the account.
Scholarships are not paid to the colleges/universities until at least the middle of each semester.
Scholarship Application Deadlines:
All applications for ECECD Scholarships must be received by the following dates to be considered.
- April 1: Application window opens for new school year: Summer | Fall | Spring
- June 15: Deadline to apply and upload all required verification documents for Summer Scholarship
- July 15: Deadline to apply and upload all required verification documents for late-start Summer classes.
- September 15: Deadline to apply and upload all required verification documents for Fall Scholarship
- October 15: Deadline to apply and upload all required verification documents for late-start Fall classes.
- February 15: Deadline to apply and upload all required verification documents for Spring Scholarship
- March 15: Deadline to apply and upload all required verification documents for late-start Spring classes.
Reimbursement Request Deadlines:
All requests for reimbursements must be received by the following dates to be considered. NOTE: Reimbursements are not paid until the END OF EACH SEMESTER.
- SUMMER: July 31: Deadline to request reimbursements and upload all receipts related to Summer.
- FALL: October 31: Deadline to request reimbursements and upload all receipts related to Fall.
- SPRING: March 31: Deadline to request reimbursements and upload all receipts related to Spring.
Changes to Textbook Policy
- Due to recent changes in the textbook policy, we will no longer authorize scholarship students to charge their textbooks to their student account at Clovis Community College, Doña Ana Community College, ENMU-Ruidoso, NMSU-Alamogordo, and Western New Mexico University.. Additionally, the ECECD Scholarship will no longer reimburse students directly for textbooks or e-books purchased online or at the campus bookstore for courses at these schools that have a per credit hour fee.
- These institutions now automatically charge a per credit hour textbook fee for all course-required textbooks. This fee is included on your tuition invoice and we will pay this fee when your school bills us.
- Please review your school’s textbook policy for instructions on how to access your textbooks.
Wage Supplement Deadlines:
- There is no deadline to apply for Wage Supplement. Applicants can apply at any time.
- If you do not currently have a minimum of 5 credit hours in Early Childhood Education, you must show proof of enrollment in ECE classes, otherwise your application will be denied. You can reapply for Wage Supplement once you have enrolled in school.
- You will receive your supplement payment in the month following your 6-month qualification.
- Applications and payments are ongoing throughout the year.
- You must submit a monthly certification report. This report is due by the 30th of each month. If you miss two reports in a row, your application will be denied.
Pre-K Pay Parity Deadlines:
- We are not currently accepting applications for 2022-2023. The last day to apply was May 12, 2023.
- New applications accepted starting August 15, 2023.
- You will receive your Pre-K Pay Parity Payment each month after your application has been awarded.
- Last payment will be made in June 2023.
- You must submit a monthly certification report. This report is due by the 15th of each month.