ECECD Applications and Information:
What documents will I need to submit for my scholarship application?
- Student Acknowledgement Form
- Employment Verification: copy of your most recent paystubs uploaded to your unique link
- Scholarship Verification: all documents uploaded to your unique link
- Copy of your degree plan in an approved area
- Copy of your schedule for the current semester
- Copy of your Student ID card/number
- Textbook Reimbursement:
- Copy of your itemized receipt which includes your full name and student ID number uploaded to your unique link
- CNM W9 Form emailed directly to cnmW9@cnm.edu
- Note: We do not reimburse student accounts for textbooks
Links to Higher Education Institutions:
- Central New Mexico Community College
- Clovis Community College
- Dona Ana Community College
- Eastern New Mexico University
- Luna Community College
- Mesalands Community College
- New Mexico Highlands University
- New Mexico Junior College
- New Mexico State University
- Northern New Mexico College
- San Juan College
- Santa Fe Community College
- University of New Mexico
- Western New Mexico University
Textbook Purchase Information:
- The ECECD Scholarship Program provides textbook assistance to students who are pursuing a Certificate, Associates, or Bachelor’s degree.
- 100% assistance for students pursuing a Certificate or Associates Degree.
- 50% assistance for students pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Once approved by the Scholarship Coach, students are able to charge their textbooks at their school’s bookstore. The bill for the books will be sent directly to the ECECD Scholarship Program.
- Students who purchase their books out-of pocket will need to:
- Please be sure to check the Announcements and Deadlines page for the deadline to request reimbursement for textbooks.